It's July 5th, so naturally there's bound to be some stories about people who did dumb things with explosives.
A dude named Mike Tingley in Grand Blanc Township, Michigan found a bees' nest in his garage on Monday morning. Since it's early July -- Mike thought he had the perfect tool on hand to get rid of it: FIREWORKS.
So here's what Mike did... he set off a ton of fireworks inside his garage in an attempt to try to destroy the nest and smoke out the bees.
AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT... his plan went terribly! So bad, in fact, that he accidentally BURNED DOWN his garage.
Thankfully, no one was hurt and you've got to assume the nest burned up in the fire -- so mission accomplished?