Six Stats About St. Patrick’s Day
Before you get too tipsy to remember these, here are six random stats about St. Patrick’s Day:
1. 56% of us are planning to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year.
2. 83% of those people will wear green.
3. We’ll spend a total of $5.3 BILLION celebrating it this year…that’s about $38 per person.
4. Worldwide, 13 million pints of Guinness will be drunk today.
5. We’ll eat 70% more cabbage this week than normal.
6. And St. Patrick’s Day is just the 4th most popular drinking holiday…which is a shock!! The top three are New Year’s, Christmas, and the Fourth of July.